Translate

Tuesday 23 August 2011

Where I live n Where I study NOW^^

Mushi2 Minna~

Nyehehehe i guess it's been a LONG tyme i don update. Ho3 too lazy and also too bz wif my lyfe..hu~ no tyme to hav FUN nymre T-T


my study table <3 looks clean rite..f u c at my room nw..ders lot of assgnmt piling up =.=

btw i've already start my first year as a college student..ho3 Thnx GOD i make it wif all my frens :) Currently i study @University of Technology you knw wer hehehe..bt i major in business and also gt computing (gt bsnes computing test 2moro..plz do pray 4 me. Hope it's a piece of CAKE:p ) . so gotta work real hard, cuz many assgnmts are coming in hu~ T.T totally tsukareta nee
no break at ALL fuh~


Anyway, Since i live in KayBee so i Hv to mve in @UBD Residential College...i can say lyfe is luxurious here bt the payment ehem2( u understand laa) hpe da promotion will last long.
so far i enjoy being a student cuz i can spend tyme mre wif my frens. bt i also miss my family since i go back dwn KayBee only once week hu~
Sooo i'll work hard for everyone (tho it sounds a bit LAME:P I really mean it ok) n will be the someone can be proud of^^
The MAP of UBD residential College
From the top of our tower we can c everyting around us..esp da SEA^^

Well i tinks dats olz folks...
Mata nee^^

we called ourselves da GTC (don noe wat it means, u figure it out xP)

nyce view nee
we all live HERE <3


No comments:

Post a Comment