Translate

Friday 6 September 2013

Pins and brooch didn't know I have that many

Hello hello HELLO !!!!

Ahaaa is it a month? or weeksss I didn't post anything aiyayayai~
Seriously lost track of time =.=
I was suppose to post these before Eid Fitri Celebration
Well oh well~

Nwy here are the pictures..ehehehe SHOWING OFF special edition


Tadaa~~


Close up~ 


this is my fav^^ not much bling. It's a gift from my aunt, she bought from Dubai.


Another fav, rarely use it..afraid the bling will fall off LOL


These are antique from the 60's..these brooch were own by my grandmother and it passed down to her daughter in law which is my mom..now it's mine^^ priceless gift and have sentimental value.


This is from Cik wani..Love the design on the pearls^^

This is my latest edition..did wear it for Eid Fitri eheehe get a lot of attention because of the blings and the size. Love the color cuz it match well wif my Baju Kurung

Owkie I think that's all^^

I am really busy nowadays, cuz this is my final semester. Focusing my Final Year Assignments which contribute 80% to my stress level.

Nwy~ Just aim for the best and do the Best

Will post next time when I can

Next Post:
Hari Raya 2013 (Eid Fitri Celebration)

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied








2 comments:

  1. waa atu banyak katie hehe jual tia ah haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahhaha awuuu anu yg lama2 jua since form 1 sdh kumpul xD

      Delete