Translate

Tuesday 17 July 2012

3 mths SEMESTER BREAK^^

Hello~ Annyeong~
Eheeeeee sheesh it's been a long~ Longgggg tyme i don post anything here , well~ i doooo hv lots n lots of tyme to do it..but ya knw ders always something cm up
hey ya knw..currently m enjoying my 3 months semester break wohoo!!!!  School life sure is tiring

now it's already da nyce cozy holiday will come to its end huhuhuhu pandaemoticon

nwy I thought that I will be lazy n snuggling in my house during this break, well~ there's always something comes up to fill in my boring holiday like~ graduation ceremony (m not yet graduate cuz m still in my 1st year), be back and forth commuting to my school wif Zatil and recently i juz cm back from Johor for our school xchange response program wif UTM...

look at the photossss~ ohooo

De graduation ceremony..we worked really~ really hard for the ceremony to run smoothly em2

After the graduation ceremony~ ohooo what a relieve it ended perfectly^^

andddd~ we also went to the new marine life centre in Meragang^^ turtle~  lots n lots of turtlessss 


Mix it all up~ ehehehehehe too lazy to put all the picturesss 
alsooo here is da picture before the WalkRunCycle2012 HSBC event start..LOL we ate @KFC before the run nyahahaha yellowfaceemoticon 

well i partcipate 6KM walk ehee, my other two frens join the 6KM run tho xD


I think that's all i wanna show u guyz~ f m not lazy the next two days (i guess) i'll post more pictures about my trip in Johor, Malaysiacrabemoticon

till we meet again~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment