Translate

Sunday 5 May 2013

A wheee trip to JOHOR /^_^/*\^_^\

 Hye, hye n Hellooo

Well sorry for not being ACTIVE (=.=") too busy with my life as a student. It's been like ALMOST a YEAR m not posting anyting. Well currently having my EXAM week n soon cm the 3 MONTHS sems break n it make me reli2 happe bout it kekekekeke
nwy~ wen was it did i go to Johor(silly me cuz m tend to forget  =.="), hmmmm juz assume it was early
July2012...well m ryte bout that ehee. Well my school have this exchange response to UTM (University Technology Malaysia) and my school wanted to pay a visit and have some serious chit chat with the student council there. It's was fun~ tho my mind was flying away after the 2hours meeting nyahahaha. We stayed in Johor eight days and the time sure is flying soooo fasssstttt
The trip was reli fun and worth it~ It's been 12 years for me not being abroad and been abroad for the first time sure made me reli excited hagagagaga. My first flight was with AirAsia LOL cuz it is seriously CHEAP n I was thinking that boarding an Airplane would be a scary experience (watching too much FINAL DESTINATION =.=") but I found it FUNNY. wanna knw why..it feels like I was in a bus, i mean literally like a BUS moving on a road.

NWY~ My first departure was at Miri International Airport and i change my seat with my friend so that i will be seated by the window HO3..n it was beautiful night and wen we flew over Singapore i was amazed because of the view from above..the colorful lights it was like Wooooowwww~ well u get it ehee

nwy i've talk too much already LOL n here are the photosss~

DAY 0

AirAsia, Miri Airport,

DAY 1
We visited the UTM Compound

 DAY 2
UTM stadium, overall view, lunch time

DAY 3
Visiting the different departments in UTM

DAY 4
e Heritage of Johor

DANGA BAY n other places

JOHOR PREMIUM OUTLET
wer everyting is expensive LOL (branded stuffs sold here) 

DAY 5
Me n my fren
LOVE IT here..sooo many anime stuffs

DAY 6
bonding tyme n preparing for barbecue :D
dinner tyme :D

DAY 8 
Time to go back to Brunei :'(
(LOVE to spend more time in JOHOR)
Well i tink that's all :P next issues will talk about wer i've been missing n it's the reason why m restrict to do blogging  =.=

Till next time 

Disclaimor: any and all .gifs posted and or reblogged are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment