Translate

Saturday 20 July 2013

HELLO KITTY~ Like It or Obsession

Hye~ 

Owkie..well my last post is around 8th July..soooo it's been like two weeks..well u know what I mean. Sorry for being such a lazy blogger...can't help it. There's so much to do at home though(gaming mode for the past two weeks) LOL

Nwy let's talk about Hello Kitty...okay, I warn u..don't click "Read more" if u hate PINK! Cuz this post will be decorated with lots of pink photos and Hello Kitty. Afraid you guys will go blind after reading and looking through all the photos


I really did a job well done here (giving myself a pat on my head xD) taking pictures for 3 days and rummage through my ancient cupboard (it's dusty and I keep on sneezing) looking for my Hello Kitty stuffs. Well I managed to find 80% of them. And after taking pictures..I upload em' and edited with Picasa 3 and XiuXiu (it's like Photoshop incase you guys don't understand what m talk bout here LoL)

Most of my Hello Kitty collection..90% of them are gifts from my friends and my brother. Well last year birthday was really PINK! Didn't expect to receive PINK presents and Hello Kitty. It's really a surprise.

Sooo..instead of me talking..just enjoy my Hello Kitty

Passport Cover 
Will use this somewhere in December..Korea~ n hello~..Hello Kitty Cafe

Hello Kitty Mirror
Rarely use this LoL might as well I use it to decorate my table
Hello Kitty Mug
Yeap~ This one I bought it..not a gift. Was searching for a mug that has cover on top since last year. Well it's not necessarily to be Hello Kitty mug edition. I was working last year as a student(we called it work attachment) and you know... it's office culture..it's morning and you need coffee. Did bought a mug though but less than 5 minutes my coffee getting cold cuz it's doesn't come with mug cover.The air-conditioner at my office can make you wear a jacket throughout the day. And if it's raining maybe you need fur coat LoL

Hello Kitty Crossbody Bag
I really love this bag cuz I can stuff in lots of things in here. Bought this at one of the shop at Citis Square JB, Malaysia when I had a school trip. Once I set my eyes this bag which was wore by a mannequin on display outside the shop..it's keep on bugging inside my head plead to me to buy it LoL  Plus the label made me assure the quality is good and the saleslady did mentioned that she ordered it from Hong Kong (Hope that's True)
 Hello Kitty Handheld Bag
Around weeks ago..my brother bought this for me..it's unexpected though. After my group meeting with a lecturer about our business idea...my brother brought me to the Mall, Gadong. It's always like that, where every time we went to the Mall..he brought me watched movies, have lunch and shopping..just the both of us. People might get the wrong idea seeing just us two. Well oh well..don't really care much cuz I really have fun going out with my big brother..cuz it's always "On" him :3 I don't need to open my wallet. LOL

Nwy that day, my brother asked me if I want to go anywhere before we leave the Mall. So I just mentioned randomly that I would like to go to G-Mex House shop. They sell Hello Kitty stuff there and I did have in mind that I might as well just buy Hello Kitty ice cube. It's really cute..imagine ice cube with the shape of Hello Kitty and it's not cube shape anymore.


Anyhow, so we went there and that was my brother first time visited the shop. Then randomly my brother asked me to pick anything I want from the shop. Behind the payment counter..there they are.."The Hello Kitty Bags" on display..did give a long stare on each of those bags LOL. (Bet the cashier lady feel awkward seeing me like that xD) So I end up choosing the red one just like in the photo shown above. I really forget to buy the Ice-cube maker just because I was distracted by the bags. Actually we bought two..one is red and the other is white, bought for my lil sis. Really thankful to my brother cuz the bag unexpected quite pricey. So I end up become a member and whenever I shop there I can get 15% discount

Hello Kitty Jewellery Box
Let's see how the inside looks like....
Tadaaa~! Cute drawers and I can carry this anywhere. Thanks to Zatil for giving this^^
Hello Kitty mouse pad(2), rings(2), necklace, keychain, sticky-it message, pouch and coaster 
Afraid this page will be crowded by pictures, so I put all the HK things together.
Hello Kitty Spectacle, wrist watch, ball pen and 3-D Note
Hello Kitty Calculator and stationary set

Sorry the picture is blurry..took from my IG (Instagram)

Well there's more~ especially stickers, hair pins, scarf pins and keychains..but can't show all my HK stuffs here cuz this page can be too long to read through and it may take 30 mins if you're fast LoL, Nwy my fav Hello Kitty theme would be in Black and Red cuz it's Cool. Pink is alright too ehee :3

Okay there you have it..My Hello Kitty collections. Do you think m obsess with Hello Kitty? Well you're not wrong if you said Yes...but m not that too obsess I just Love cute stuffs. My definition of Obsess is when you see sth you like..you'll shriek and faint xD orrr you don't wanna other to see nor touch your fav stuffs LOL

I think that's all for today
Gonna have my Iftar in an hour soon.
Happy fasting people


My bighead!!! n hey I wore Hello Kitty spectacle. First time showing it to public..cuz m quite shy to wear one publicly. So be Happy people~ you're the first one seeing me wearing one LOL (it's not something to be proud of xD I think this is because of the aftereffect staying awake til Iftar) Sorry if the BIG head annoys you 

Next Post:
Hello Kitty Cafe in Seoul, Korea.
Pins and brooch didn't know I have that many

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied







4 comments:

  1. my eyes become pinky blury ow :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahahha xD was thinking kn buat the font pink too LOL takut ku urg buta krg

      Delete
  2. ' I'm blind!!! ahaha ndala nseb pink is my fav color ahaha ' :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahhaha ada2 sja xD ok m takinh note u like pink now..frompurple to baby pink^^

      Delete