Translate

Monday 8 July 2013

Random Post...continue


Hello there~
Thanks for keep reading and following my posts, really appreciate it.

Well, as promise i need to upload the pictures that takes forever from my previous post. Well here there are..

Tadaaaa...LOL not much though



Here we are~ promoting our Club Tees "Eco Club"
Our room key..we stay at the Jeruton Hotel for one night only cuz  one of our friend really don't like the condition of our room..she's really picky 

Having our tea time at the "Waterfront Cafe" don't really remember it's name xD

Tadaaa~ This is the Night View at Kampung Ayer

Sunset~ aerobic tyme...

Coloring contest...selection process


Touring round "Kampung Ayer" (Water Village)


To summarize all the above pictures...all of those were taken during my Volunteering Task at the Brunei Nature Festival 2013
This is taken during my Family gathering..we were having Barbecue. Took only 5 pictures..the other 4 are the pictures of me vaining LoL so I don;t think it's a good idea to show it to you guys

Below is the picture of our club members outing..Collage 'em all up..to lazy to upload 'em one by one

common food to be grilled :3

Thanks to Zatil for the delicious marinated chicken and goat meats

Sunset at my place..at the beach~


Playing with shells and randomly take picture of it..waiting for the Sunset

I think that's all
Cheerio!

Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied


2 comments: