Translate

Wednesday 11 June 2014

I've Been Gone

Hello~

Ehee~ It's been two weeks. Where I've Been?
I've Been Everywhere lately, but still in Brunei though
LOL
Pic Not related to this post xD Pic taken when I went for vacay in KL, Malaysia Last year in Dec
Actually I got lot of time to update 
haaa~
but I tend to lost track of time...when I do this~ and that~
ya know~
Anyway~ what I've been up to? Play badminton in the evening twice a week.
Practicing to become a decent housewife (as if!).
What I mean is doing the house chores diligently.
Nyahaha!! 

Yesterday I have a date with my bestie.
We watched How to Train Your Dragon 2 and giggle all the way.
I bet the front seaters are annoyed with us.
Cuz everyone at our row and back row laugh 80% while watchin'
the movie.
Then we had dinner at the rooftop of V Hotel.
It was a very nice dinner indeed with the night scenery of KB Town.

And tomorrow plan is~
We gonna hike and trek at Liang Recreational Park forest.
Gonna enjoy the fresh and clean air of the forest.
Can't wait!!!

I think that's all~
Till next time

P.s. It's almost the time of the month and pimple start showing up on my delicate face!
Noooo~!

No comments:

Post a Comment