Translate

Sunday 25 May 2014

My Closest Friend Weddin'

18th May 2014, Sunday
It was one of my closest friend wedding~
I was surprised..I mean really really~ surprise here~!

When she told me she will be wed.
I really didn't expect it 
LOL

 Anyway Congratz Fizah-chan
May Allah bless both you and your husband
and give barakah in your wed life
amin~

Anyway~
here are the pics~
This pic is two days before the wedding

Ehee~ you look Lovely fizah-chan


Thank you for noticing me in the crowd
LOL
she look directly at me..when I took the pic
tehee

and there are also selfie pics

It's rarely for me to take pic smiling while showing my teeth
LOL
cuz am not confident when it come to show 'em



Ahahaha seriously we can't stop take pics
there are more actually xD
We were waiting for the groom to arrive and it took a bit long to wait
so instead waiting..we took selfie pics
nyehehehe


She look super happy during her wedding and she just can't stop smiling.
I hope in the future with your husband,
you'll always smiling just like I saw during your wedding.
Happily ever after~

P.s. My friend was pressure when they saw Fizah and their other friends that already wed..they worried when is the right time for 'em ehehhe
Well~ hey~! 
am not that worry cuz am still sweet 22
LOL








No comments:

Post a Comment