Translate

Thursday 10 July 2014

I.FACT #12 - LIP GLOSS Vs LIPSTICK

~Hello~

Welcome to 'Me' Fact #12
Compare to lipstick, I love to wear lip gloss 
Why?
Been ages I've been trying out different brand of lipsticks
(Mom got tons of lipsticks xD)
Still~
It feels out of place when I apply on thy lip
It feels so dry~
Totally uncomfortable I would say.

Finally I've found out that 
my lip only get friendlier with lip gloss
or lip balm ONLY
What the heck
LOL

Anyhow this lip is quite choosy
Ya know~
For Lip gloss I would go for..



ehee quite annoying isn't it?
My lip react differently to unsuitable brand
Lip quickly get dry and you know what happen next to 'overdry' lip


These two colors suit me best
I usually apply Baby Peach cuz it looks natural 

'Super Glossy' Indeed
That I had to wipe off a lil bit of the glossiness
LOL

That's all for today
Cya Next time



No comments:

Post a Comment