Translate

Saturday 12 July 2014

CRAVING KNOCKDOWN

~Hello~

I had this crazy craving for Korean food almost 3 months~!
LOL

Almost went crazy about it cuz I don't have any accompany
to go with.
Eating alone at a restaurant, that's no me.
I rather cook.

Thanks to my brother, around last week
we went to Seoul Garden in Yayasan
to break our fasting.

Our main course 
Half cooked egg on top of the rice, Jap Chae and Beef Bulgogi

Kimbap and Fried Dumpling

Haemul Pajeon also known as Seafood Pancake

Lastly of course the side dish
Love the Kimchi~!

Funny thing is that,
when I broke my fast..I only eat the Jap Chae
I left out the rice and half cooked egg, also the beef bulgogi.
Haaa~ What a waste

Fact is,
I can't eat too much when I break my fast
cuz if I do so,
The end of the day, I might throw up everything I ate.
Anyhow~ I finish most of the side dishes.

Me selfie with SOAS mosque as the background
after breaking our fast.
Poor quality pic, yeah I know
Front smartphone camera is VGA.

But the back camera quality is not so bad with Xperia
8.0 Megapixel quality.

That's all for today folks





No comments:

Post a Comment