Translate

Monday 25 August 2014

I.FACT #13 LOVE TO SWIM BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO


Hi dearies~
How long has it been? I guess it's almost a month.
Aidilfitri almost gone and past us by very quickly.
It's 27th of Syawal
How's everyone Eid Mubaraq?
Still celebratin' em'?
Hehehe


Am back to my Uni~!
Direct Entry to 2nd Year
Bachelor of Business in Marketing and Information Systems
Alhamdullillah~

Was very busy with "Back 2 Uni" prep
and also with Hari Raya Celebration
Weeks ago.
That's why I've been neglecting this blog
Aiyayaya~

Anyway~
continuing back what this post all about..
Welcome to..
I.FACT #13 LOVE TO SWIM BUT DON'T KNOW HOW TO

It's funny that I love to swim or soaking my self in a deep pool
but the fact that I don't know how to swim.
LOL
I keep saying that Swimming is one of my hobby
to my friend.
Then later they found out that I don't know how to.
NYAHAHA

Well last week me n my friends went for a swim
in Angreek Desa.


Lol I look fat here xD Trying to float myself



Well I think that's all for today
Too lazy to put captions
Till next time


P.s. Fyi I did this post during my lecture LOL give 20% what lecturer says and 80% to my blog nyahahaha







No comments:

Post a Comment