Translate

Friday 20 March 2015

APRIL is Coming~ & I CAN SWIM!!

Hi dearie~

It's been so long, that I have not write any entry.
Aigoo~ 
Last time I've touch my blog was last Year in OCTOBER!!!
and now it's already reaching end of March and Soon it's APRIL.

Anyway~ Just to keep you all updated..what I've been up to?

Finallly~!
I CAN SWIM! Lol
Pushing myself and be confident that I can float is the Key success.
Mind Control I would say.
Ehehehehe


Okay it's March already and it's again another cycle of being a Uni student.
March the month of collaboration aka GROUP work(not very fond of it!) 
or individual work(That's more like it) assignments given by lecturers.
Submission date is..end of March and early April.

For now there are FOUR uncompleted reports that need to be done.
and..for sure there will be 1 more report to be given!
Cuz this semester we're taking 5 modules.

Comparing to last semester..this semester is not much hectic.
Alhamdulillah~
Anyhow..am in the stage of PANIC mode to finish all reports before the submission date.
Not only that there are 2 test coming before the exam.
I really hope the tests will be cancelled.

My mind was not at ease cuz am trying to organize and do some scheduling 
what should I do everyday.
With these thought I am already very preoccupied already.

Hope everything will be going smoothly.

I think that's all for today. Till next time




2 comments:

  1. awu ahahaha..but still lecturer bg submission date luan ampir w/each other

    ReplyDelete