Translate

Sunday 5 April 2015

WELCOME APRIL

Heyooo~

open close open close thy eye
(in e blink of thy eye)
IT's APRIL!!!

EXAM is on the final week of APRIL
sweet life of a uni student
Everything is being SQUEEZE IN

My oh~ my~
There are more to do list in my schedule this April
and it's filling up my empty slot!
2 Report submissions..
3 Upcoming tests
All these due in TWO weeks ONLY

That's how my life is currently.
hellokitty07.gif

Current mood: TTR(Tak Tentu Rasa) aka Panic 
Tho panic..I am still quite relax
That makes me even like...
whatever..let it be..
and..thus,
my current work progress is quite slow
Image result for stress student
I guess I am being too OPTIMISTIC 
No rush no rush..you still have time, you can do it!

Esp. for my web development project..
where me and my friend have to create a web catalog
from scratch!
Like...html, css, javascript, php n etc!
hellokitty14.gif
There's a lot of software offers easy step-by-step to create a website.
Well if we use that,  it's a straightforward cheat then.
No worry, we're quite the honest one.
Wont do eazy way..
Just take up and FACE the CHALLENGE
Bring it ON!!!~

Anyhow gonna try our best although we're left clueless.
Hope the web catalog gonna work!

Till then


P.s. It's been a month I spend my time MORE at Uni..like 9AM onwards to 10PM.
The uni now feels like my 2nd Home rather my second house that I would lable it My 3rd Home=.=
Whilst my real Home..literally like Home Sweet Home
A Weekend GATEAWAY like Home
I hardly do anything..cuz it feels like vacation wen am w/my family


No comments:

Post a Comment