Translate

Wednesday 31 May 2017

24TH MAY 2017, LIFE AS A DEGREE STUDENT ENDS

Hi there~!
It's D-5 of Ramadhan.
Really a quick one, it feels like yesterday 
we had our first day of Ramadhan.
Time sure is fliessss



Really have mix feeling~
since I recently done my final exam paper on 24th May.
Feel sad and happy at the same time, but I almost don't want it to end.
uhuhuhu
I hope I'll graduate with flying colors
Aamiin ya rabbal'alamin

So here are the photos of our final day after the exam.


Those empty exam hall, makes me feel empty inside.
So, what's next..?
Life is full of surprise.
We'll see how.

Hope all those sleepless night, hectic schedule and effort 
paid off with awesome result!
Hope my parents are proud of me.

Feeling eggggcited~!

Those happy faces after our final paper
Weheee~!

Time to celebrate~!!!

Well oh well~
All well ends well

Til next time

xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment