Translate

Tuesday 30 May 2017

TOO BUSY TO BLOG & BUFFET AT SEOUL GARDEN.BN

Hello there!
Still keeping up with my blog..or not..
Lol
It's almost the end of May~! and it's been month I don't post
up anything.
Too busy being a final year/semester student.

It all ends now. Alhamdulillah~
Look at the schedule~
my brain are even messier and hectic than this.
That I start to see aurora in the Uni's toilet
(I shouldn't see one especially in a toilet! 
Guess I'm stress out already that time 
tho most of the time I can still laugh almost at everything. 
Emotionally unstable indeed. I don't like to show my stress face 
and affect people around me)

Well these photos taken back then, on April 28th, 2017.
We were enjoying our late afternoon lunch (2ishh PM) at Seoul Garden in Jerudong.

We had buffet all you can eat~! 
Offering wide range of food to choose from, really satisfying.
Plus we pay with student discount.
(It's cheaper than normal price! Wohoo!!!)
Gotta enjoy this discount while being a student.

Find them in their IG@seoulgarden.brunei


~nice place to dine in~
Photo credit to Media Permata


Photo credit to Media Permata



Photo: not mine~ stole from google LOL


Photo credit to @Zaaah
From Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Local Cuisine.
They have it all.
Love their dessert here!


Photo credit to @Zaaah
Look at those happy and starving faces
LOL


Photo credit to @Zaaah
Happy stomach~ Happy us
kekekeke

Till next time

xoxo.

p.s. sure gonna go here again before our student ID expired LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment