Translate

Friday 10 November 2017

I.FACT #17 TRAVEL FOR SHOPPING OR SOMETHING ELSE??

~ Hello there~

Welcome to "Me" Fact #17

So today it's gonna be sth different guys~
and Maybe unexpected!
(If you didn't read my post title)
LOL

Since today is my offday~ wohooo
//dance like a drunkard kekeke
I have time to write today's post.
So getting back to the topic..
What is my travel purpose?
credit: usatoday.com
Let's find out..
(in case you're interested to know lol)Well~ I found out my travel purpose when I went to Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia with my close friends 5 years ago if I'm not mistaken.
Basically it's one of the heaven on earth 
for women to go for SHOPPPPPPINGGGG
and SPLURGE as we can enjoy the fine Economic terms of
"Foreign Exchange"
kekekke

Yeah I did came into the country with the intention of 
SHOPPING and SPLURGING,
however after almost a week spent there
I REALIZE that I am not a SHOPAHOLIC
I thought I would be,
in fact I am MISSION and GOAL oriented type of shopper.
Once I bought the stuffs that I wanted then that's it, and went home.
Rarely I found myself wandering around inside the store or 
hopping from one store to another.

Yeah~ so while I was in KL most of the time I found myself
sitting on a bench outside the store or any seats that I can find inside the store
and wait for my friends to do their shopping.
(I feel how all the guys feel while waiting for their wife/girlfriend LOL)
Indeed it is sure is tiring.

One thing I enjoy being in KL is because of sightseeing.
The tall buildings, bustling busy streets and tons of vehicles passing by.
I really enjoy walking from our hotel to get to other places
(also being economic not to spend on cab kekeke)
seeing the busy culture of KL
It's totally different from Brunei.

And so, I've decided my next travel plan would be more adventurous,
see new places, cultures and more activities that I can actually enjoy.
Activities such as water sports, abseiling, zip line, flying foxes
and anything that involve with adrenaline rush.
Yes Yes YES!!
and my next goal is to be a backpacker!
eheheh

So what's your travel purpose??
Or what are you looking for during your travel?

Til then

xoxo

1 comment: