Translate

Wednesday 31 January 2018

UPDATE: WHAT I DID IN JAN 2018

~Halooo~

It's been a while..
ehehehe
January been quite hectic for me, but I manage

In summary~ here's what Ive been doing

Flash update:
I've started a small online bsnes wif lil sis
(to earn side income since Im not been hired yet since Dec)


Been back and forth to the hospital cuz mom's gt a lil bit of complications
(Now we feel like the hospital is our 2nd home nw)
//sigh
But hey~ thanks for my easy nature that Im not that picky abt 
the place where I abt to sleep at. I was able to sleep easily at the hospital
despite all the supernatural rumors going around.
Screw all those horror stories
when these eyes of mine are tired
I'll sleep like a baby

Anyway~
~Mom and Dad get well sooooon!!!!~
Aamiin aamiin aamiin
Your daughter here kinda worried here and bcm more reluctant 
to seek a job cuz I need to gv more attention to you guys.
//cries at the corner
But don't worry we'll get this through together

Also we went a bit wee crazy, me and lil sis
celebrate our kitties 1st birthday
LOL


our diy decos, just draw 'em all
this is how we spent our 1st January
LOL


Meet MIKU when she was only few weeks old
and below is MAKUN when he was abt 1 mth old


and I also gt to spend some quality time with these folks
xoxo


I've also made not so birthday surprise cuz I knw Zatil knows
LOL
These are behind the scene pics and short vid


That was me placing the toppers
Cuz I just pick up the recently baked brownies 
Yummy Yummy

lil sis and balloons kekeke
Gt her balloons and..


Sea salted caramel brownies for her!
eheheh
p.s. sorry til~ ur presie is not here yet uhuhuhuhhu

And and and I also went to JP wif em' girls
and play play PLAY
(We didn't manage to take pic of us together cuz we were too busy 
playing LOL)



This is me playin' the Free Fall
(I gave out laugh cuz I can't believe what I was doing)
It was not that scary but but buttttt
when you're at the edge and about to jump..
that's the scary part and almost made me not want to jump
LOL
It's better to get it done as soon as you can,
the longer you spend your time standing at the edge..
the scarier it gets,
Believe Me
kekeke



And this is me and me fren playin' the giant swing.
Aini's said this is much scary than the the scary drop
(though I haven't try the scary drop yet)
Basically it feels like a pirate ship but there's no
seat for you to sit.
So you gotta hold on tight cuz the swing will get you go
"arghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
(I'm gonna play tis again cuz It's FUN!!!)

Tip for playing Giant Swing: 
"DO NOT LOOK DOWN AT ALL"

So this is how I spent my January
there's up and down
 Oh well~
I've managed it well tho.
Now let's welcome February

Till next time folks!

xoxo



1 comment: