Translate

Friday 29 December 2017

I.FACT #18 IT'S HARD TO SAY NO~ STILL?!

~ Hello there~

Counting down to 2018
3 Days to go before 2017 end.
Who's excited??? Anyone??
ehehehe

Anyway~
Today's post is abt another "Me" Fact
so..Welcome to "Me" Fact #18
It's about me finding it hard to say "No" most of the times and
So I end up saying YES~! instead.
and thus gt me into trouble trying to fulfill one's request.
(but Alhamdulillah so far I managed to get through and fulfill most of 'em)
fuhhh~

Well~

I didn't really noticed it at first
cuz I am the type that would willingly be helpful to anyone who asked help
from me.

Then one day my bestie told me to take one of the personality test.
So, I took 'em just for the fun of it.
Then the test result came out that I am an ISFJ type
( In case you guys are interested to find out what type are you
just click this link ~~> https://www.16personalities.com/
not the same test I've taken previously cuz I can't remember the site)

In brief ISFJ are
The I(Introvert), S(ensing), F(eeling) and J(udging)
that feels a strong sense of Responsibility and duty.
They take their responsibilities very seriously, and can be counted
on to follow through. Thus for this reason, people naturally
tend to rely on them. The ISFJ has a difficult time saying
"No" when asked to do something, and may become over-burdened.
Therefore in such cases, the ISFJ does not usually express their difficulties
to others, because they intensely dislike conflict, and because they tend to place
other people's needs over their own.

And soooo~ yeah~!
That's pretty much saying about me.
I was totally amazed when the personality test result shown me this.
LOL

So, is it still hard to say no?
Yeah~ I do!
but now not all the times unlike the 'ME" before
who will say yes, yes and yes before hearing the things all out.
If it's within my power and capabilities and I think I CAN DO IT,
I would gladly say YES.



but there are also times that I would said YES even though
it was wayyy out what I can manage.
It's just the fact that I hate to see the disappointment look
of the person who asked my help.
Uhuuu

The only persons who I can say NO to are usually
my younger siblings
kekeke

Well that's it

til next time

xoxo


7 comments: