Translate

Sunday 4 September 2016

I DID HAIR REBONDING^^

Helewww~

So Last week I spent $78 for hair rebonding.
Cuz it's on promotion..and the rebonding is at any hair length.
Original price is $120.
wowowow

Kinda feel glad and regret too.
It's a mixed feeling
LOL

It's my second time to hair rebond my hair and I did it
at Oxygen Salon in Delima.

My first time was at Batu Besurat Hair Salon, 
can't really remember the salon name.
It's been two years I did my hair there.

For my first time, I did my hair like this..
(Pic above not me LOL) 
and it cost me $60
I did the same fringe..and it irked my forehead.
Now, my 2nd hair rebonding, I wanted my hair
to be like this..


Same hair length but I did not cut my hair, no fringe 
(don't want acne to pop out on my forehead)
cuz I intend to grow it a bit long and of course my hair color
is original dark brown.
I never dye my hair since I was born.
ehee

Qsn
Why the mixed feeling after hair rebonding?

Ans:
Maybe because I'm not used to let my hair drown.
I usually tie my hair up..since Brunei climate is mostly dry and hot.
uhuu..and I easily feel 'rimas' when the hair touch my face
cuz it's a big NO, NO, NO
for oily and acne prone skin like me,
 and I'm also wearing Hijab when I went out..
I don't flaunt the beauty of my hair cuz it's haram.

Qsn:
Then, why did I rebond my hair?

Ans:
My hair is originally wavy..and it's in my gene since I got
it both from my dad and mom. So, after I wash my hair, 
I rarely blow dry my hair.
in the end it resulted my hair become in a mess and frizzy state.
I don't really like how it look like.
it seems like I was hit by a typhoon!
(p.s. tis pic is not me)
LOL

well I hope the rebonding effect will stay up to a year,
that what my hair dresser said if I take a really good care
of my hair.
If I don't..sadly my $78 hair rebonding will only last about 6 months or less.
Nooooo~!

I hope It'll stay...
please be good to me dear hair

Till next time dear readers
ciao~

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Dear blogger, Really Nice Information It's Very Helpful Thanks for best hair stylist in hyderabad. Sharing such an informative post.

    ReplyDelete