Translate

Saturday 3 September 2016

OH~ DEAR, IT'S SEPTEMBER!

Hi there~!

It's SEPTEMBER already~
whooo~ Month of Splurge for me =.="
ahaaa

Thank God I save some for splurging
LOL
It's not for me, but It's for my dear sib and friends.
Splurging..for Friendship day on 09.09.16,
for my Lil sis and bestie birthday gifts.

Don't Want to complaint cuz it'll become insincere gifts then. 
It's become tradition since I'm in High School.
It's a way how we stay connected for years..
we don't go to the same Uni and now dear bestie already working.
So we have hardly have the time to spend time together
uhuuu

Anyway..for this year Friendship day..
I don't really have Ideas what to give 'em.
What I can think of now..is chocolate.

I'm gonna buy them exactly like this one..
cuz this  merci chocolate is sooo dweciousss^^

For my lil sis..it's not a surprise anymore,
cuz I asked her to choose what bag she wanted.
cuz she quite picky..so better let her choose.
I get her something like this..


The top far left one..studded black bag pack

Whilst for my bestie..
I really run out of idea..cuz am afraid I might give her the same
gifts like previous year. I really should record list of gifts
that I did gave her.

What I know..She want this cute chrysanthemum frozen flower..





while the other gifts..so far I get her Makeup pouch..
and another one..not yet. Can't think of any.
kekekeke

Til the next post.
Ciao~

xoxo

p.s. I really hope bestie won't read this post..it might become not so surprise birthday gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment