Translate

Saturday 1 October 2016

WELCOME DEAR OCTOBER

I'm back~!

Wow! Can't believe it's October already!
September passed by so fast..that I don't even have the time to enjoy my fav month.
Uhuuu~

So~ I did promised to update y'all about the new look of my dorm room..
but I think I might need to on hold on that.
Cuz...my room is kinda 90% done, sort of.
I ordered my bed canopy last month in eBay
and estimated arrival is in November
LOL

Sorry =.="
but I will show you the vid of my room when I got a lotttt
of free time.
I'm being held back at the moment..

just finished my test this week, but there's hella lot of things coming on my way
right now..so,
I really don't have the time to do blogging.
I might post twice a month or more,
but well~ it depends..

So? What's coming on my way???

I got another test in 3 weeks time, and I don't think it's such an easy peasy module.
It's one of the hardest module I had..maybe because I hardly concentrate in class.
LOL

and..I have class presentation or should I say performance??
since we do acting.
It be in less than two weeks.
Sheeesh!
We didn't really prepare much.
Cuz the expection is high!
Need to embrace the challenge positive..
yeap~! we can do IT!!!

There's also group assignment on mystery shopping.

So all the above I mentioned, is what on my mind every single day..
that maybe lead acne break out become so severe right now.

kinda in a depressed mood.
Only God knows how I feels.
T^T



I'm still using my PHB Skincare since it's organic.
I pray that may skin will get better within a year.
So Imma gonna tryout this product for a year..tho it costs me 
a lot as a student.
Huhuhuhu

And I might go on extreme diet..to take care my skin problem.
uhuuhu
I know I shouldn't do that.
But hey, when you have a severe breakout every single week..
you would take any opportunity that might work out.

Dear my face, I hope you'll heal soon.

that's all for today.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment