Translate

Monday 29 August 2016

DRM#4: MINI VANITY AREA

Hi there!!

Today's dorm room makeover topic is about vanity.


Talk about dorm room and vanity area,
I know it's a very rare case where they would actually provide you a vanity table. 
They will only provide you a study table and that's the only table you gonna get.
 So my dorm room is no exception since it's small.
So last week I sort of had finished
making my vanity area^^

My dorm room table is attached to the wall so,
I can't actually move it around the room.
LOL
Never mind that, at least the size is big enough
to put most of my stuffs.
The size is about 2 1/2M(length) x 1/2M(height).
So, I used 1/2M length on the far rigth side of the table
as my vanity area.
ehehehe.

In case you wondering how big is my table, you can
just click the link below
where I make a short video on my dorm room tour before the makeover.
Sorry the video quality was not that good since I recorded it 
with my old Sony Xperia phone =.=

Anyway~ here are some of the pictures I took last week
Haven't really finish arranging some of my stuffs tho
kekekeke

This was taken before the makeover..


I used poms poms as decorations.
The small polka dot design only cost me less than $1 each.
whilst the big plain pink design cost me $1.99 each

It is made from tissue paper for wrapping..

Tadaa~ once I'm done it look like this^^
These pom poms are soooo cuteeee

And here are my almost complete vanity area^^

I use mirror as the base so it'll give an illusion that
the vanity are is spacious and big.
kekekeke


Compare the picture I took at night time, the day time shows
the vanity area more cute and 'shine bright like a diamond'
LOL


A bit close up..


Sorry there was actually a lot of close up pictures I took,
but i deleted them.
Cuz the quality aint that good since night time
lack of light
ahaaa =.="

That's all for today

xoxo

p.s. I can see my clothes from my 2nd floor room, In case the monkeys
are not at their best behavior a.k.a stealing
sheeesssh


They never cease to steal.

No comments:

Post a Comment