Translate

Monday 3 October 2016

HAPPY BELATED TO ME

Heluuuuu~

Kinda funny wishing myself like this..


So today's post it might seems a show off to you guys~
Well I don't care!
nyahahaha!!!
So what did I get for my birthday..
These presents I got it from my bestie Eng Yun!!
She never missed giving me a gift ever since we become close
teheee

I seriously thought that I turn 26th this year..
almost text eng yun and told her jokingly thank you for making me young!
LOL

then my lil sis argued..saying that my friend was right.
So I took out a calculator minus the year and born year..
walahhh
it is 25!!!

I can't believe that all in this year, day by day..thinking and waiting for my birthday, 
preparing my heart that 
I have to accept the fact that I am getting older 
whilst mistakenly thinking that I'm turning 26 soon.
did feel depress thingking of that
LOL

well hey!!! I'm 25!!!
nyahahaha!!!
well next year I'm gonna be 2...well ya knw
ahaa =.="


So when I unwrapped..


This is really the cute..and it's just like music box when I unwind the teddy.
Well it's kinda typical..the music is fleur elise.
but still I love Love LOVE it^^
Inside the jar are eng yun handmade stars!!!
she even drew cute faces on these stars..
can't stop squealing when I saw it
teheheheh


Hello Kitty Tea Set!
These cups really cute..cuz they are small..
it gives off the feel of Japanese style using this teacups.
I'm a tea lover^^
especially green tea
ehehe

Another Hello Kitty!
lol
it's Tupperware and 2 Hello Kitty bowls
cuteness overloadddd
kyaa!!!
This is how my friends turn me into Hello Kitty Obsessed.
I rarely buy Hello Kitty stuffs, instead they bought it for me.
lol

These presents doesn't really matter, 
but the thought she celebrating it for me
that matters.
I am more fond of birthday cards than the gifts..
cuz those words that written in the cards or greetings
I received from people, I treasure them very much!!!
\^O^/

anyway~

and here are the gifts I received from lil sis!
I didn't expect her to do that..
she even bought a card..the funny thing is that..
she does't really write much as she juz wishing for my
healthy well being. That I burst out laughing when I saw her
small handwriting and lots of bigggg space left in the card.
anywayyy really appreaciated it lil sis.
Really make my day^^

These gifts really touch my heart..
almost cry  when I read it..
uhuhu~

well that's it for today.
xoxo

p.s. I really love Birthday cards than gifts..I really mean it. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment