Translate

Thursday 13 October 2016

JUST UPDATING~

Hi~

Just a quick update..what I've been up to..




That health part...wahhhh..really difficult to achieve..
doing it for the sake of my healthy skin.
huhuhu

So far..since my skin breakout weeks ago it is getting better.
It's in the healing process.
Hope I won't have anymore breakout.

Getting emotional lately because of the breakout that seems to get worse previously.
Hypnotize myself everyday
that my skin will get better.
And force myself to smile and be happy every single day tho
I feel like I want to shout all those frustration out that
I held in for a long time.

Fuhhh~
Writing these down..being honest with myself sometimes in this blog
really does help to reduce my stress level

enough blabbering about my frustration
afraid that I might spoil your mood reading this post
kekeke

That's it for today.

xoxo 

2 comments: