Translate

Thursday 26 January 2017

BACK TO UNI & ASSIGNMENTS

Hi there passerby and frequent reader(if i have)^^
ehehehe

Went back to UNI and It's our FINAL SEMESTER!!!


Times passed by really fast.
huhuhuhu
Gonna miss my UNI life soon
Job hunting..
hueeee
hope I will be hired this year
Aamiin~

So we UTBians just got back to UNI this week 
where other UNIs had start early than us.
Anyway I really enjoy my long vacation..
almost two months.
ehehehe

Now gonna be on full blast and give my everything at the very best I can.
So at least I can achieve 2nd Upper Class Degree
I really hope I will achieve my goal
aamiin ya rabbal'alamin.

Dissertation briefing was done today
Already had a perfect partner I could ever asked for..
and next is topic for our research.
Haven't settle on that yet.
Hope everything will go well^^

and again..lots of deadline
ahahaha
I hope I can update this blog at least twice a week
kekeke

Ah! and graduation..feel excited already
ehehehe
Prolly around October/November
what make me excited more..am graduating with my BFFs

Till then dear readers

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment