Translate

Monday 16 January 2017

HAPPY 2017 & MY ACER DIED!

Hi there~!

wowoW~
Just wanna greet you all who still read this almost died blog of mine..



better be late than never kekeke



why was I not updating anything lately?
catastrophe happened.

Guess what my ACER laptop just died before the new year!!!
Been using it for a year and four monthsss!!
Wahhh I'm so pissed!
Thought it would be minor damage but instead it's a MAJORRRR one!
Motherboard just went down the drain and wasted!
Without warning and whatsoever..the next day
I switched it on, heard the fan running inside..but,
MY SCREEN IS ALL BLACK!

what theeeee grrrrrrr~!
I haven't backup all my important documents
sheeeeeesh!
this is the 2nd time!
my previous dell laptop also before reaching one year anniversary..
it dieeeeed~!

Why did it happened..not once but twice!
haaaa~
lesson learnt..
every month Seriously need to backup all my important data
who know...it could happen again
uhuhuhuu
*cries at the back*

and now am thinking..where should I get some cash huh?!

That's all~
Today gonna be..a day full of me sighing and thinking

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment