Translate

Monday 30 January 2017

WHAT I THINK ABOUT THE KOREAN SKIN CARE ROUTINE

Hi~!

Wishing everyone Happy Chinese New Year to those celebrating 'em^^


So today I'm gonna talk about the Korean Skincare Routine.
Their skincare and makeup products becoming more well known
and been a hyped in Brunei since last year.
We all wondering how Korean can achieve those almost flawless,
dewy and healthy looking skin.
Some may think like, nah~ it's the work of MAKEUP.
but hey! It's not as simple as that.
Taking good care of your skin is what gives you that beautiful
skin that everyone wants.
You may not need to wear any makeup.
How amazing is that~!

If you know the correct steps of  skin routine before you enter 
the world of adulthood or even before you are 
experiencing skin breakouts/problem,
 you won't be in the disastrous or not so 
disastrous state(you know what I mean) you are now.

Praise to those who take really good care of their skin.
Unlike me~ uhuuu~
At the age of 25 when my face become a battlefield each day
haaaa~
Now I understand why I got bad skin reaction last year.

I wore makeup twice a day at work, for five days in a week.
Could you imagine that.
Removing the Makeup, I only wash it off using my usual facial wash.
No toner, No Essence and Moisturize after that.
I only use facial wash.
So that means I didn't proper cleanse and take care of my skin
although I wore heavy makeup almost every single day.
No wonder my skin become so stress out and retaliate with
the worse skin condition I ever had.

Alhamdulillah~
It was never too late for me, although my skin worsen each single day
last year and I almost experience depression
=.="
Thanks to Laneige beauty advisor, 
although I didn't use and buy their products
(too expensive for a student)
LOL
Your guide how to take care of my problematic skin is working!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
/(^O^)/*\(^0^)\

and here are the.. 
BEST KOREAN 10 STEPS SKINCARE ROUTINE
by Charlotte Cho
You should really try it!
It is proven works well with Asian skin^^
in my case Alhamdulillah~
My skin become better each day
thanks to these routine
eheee

If you want to learn more about the Korean skincare routine
you should buy this book

My next post will be a review on Korean Skincare products
that I'm using to battle my oily,acne-prone and red complexion
skin last year~
It will be my honest review on what works and what doesn't work.

Anyway~ I'm happy that today my skin 
doesn't look sooo dread unlike last year.
A good skincare routine, patience, being positive and time
does help to make my skin more healthy and happy.

Till then.

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Now day, everything is going to find a new but well settled and successful stream for their career. When I came to this blog, I really impressed by all the knowledge points mentioned here. Thank you for this assistance.การรักษาสิว

    ReplyDelete