Translate

Wednesday 26 April 2017

FIRST AND LAST UTB MARKETER'S TRIP

~Hello there~

Wowowow
I've been gone almost more than two weeks now.
I find it hard to do bloging currenlty
cuz life was hectic as I'm in my final semester.
 I've got four assignments due
and one of it is a big one 
that carry a lotttt of mark.
I hope I'll do well

Anyway, yesterday we had our school trip.
LOL
(feels like in the highschool)
Anyway we had a great time..


We went for a trip at Supasave Mabohai as part of our 
Retail Management module.

(The night view of the building here is awesome)

Well~ basically my colleges asked a lot of questions.
Like why the store layout was like is and that..
questioning based on what have we learned so far.


photo of us while waiting for our lecturer.
It was afternoon and the heatwave was like..
so might as well had an ice cream


Thank God I didn't go for a shopping here.
else I might go broke.
(Allowance not out yet uhuu)
But hey, 
they carry a lot of merchandise that didn't sell elsewhere in Brunei.
Mostly imported(from UK) goods here are sold.
That's why foreigner love to go here 
ehehehe



Before we end our session let's take some photoss!


Then..before we went home.
We had our hi-tea/dinner at Kabin Cafe
ehehehe
it's a feasssssst


The all you can eat steamboat/grill here is totally worth it!
It's my third time here
(if you read my previous post :P)


eat~ eat and eatttt


Well that's it for today

Til next time.

xoxo

2 comments: