Translate

Friday 28 July 2017

I.FACT #16 WANNA HEAR ME SINGING? TONE DEAF?

~ Hello there~

Welcome to "Me" Fact #16

So today it's gonna be sth different guys~
and Maybe unexpected!
(If you didn't read my post title)
LOL

(credit: ascrubslife.com)
Tho it's obvious~
I'm gonna show you guys how I sound like
(almost 50%..I'll tell you why)
Warning: Don't click read more..
You might experience headache, nauseous
(worst, your ear gonna bleed)
kekekeke 
fret not guys,
cuz..
nah~ just kidding!
Nyahahaha!!!

So, why did I say 50%?
Well~ That is because the tone I use when speaking
and singing are a lot different.
Especially when I singing in Japanese.
(Anime songs, sooo turn on that not so cute voice of mine)

(pic gt from pinterest)

Just head on and click this link: smule.com/katieminami
(if you dare to hear my voice kekekekeke!!)
Tip: Use headset or headphone cuz I sound a lot better
(That's wat I tot  LOL)
and When I sing in English, I sound a lot different.
So yeah, you get what I mean here.




Yeap! I recorded lots of songs.
For the protection of your ear, just click on the "5 Favorites" button.
There I sound a bit of okay.
kekeke
Anyway I have Smule account
(tho I'm in hiatus right now cuz my phone is in a heck of dread situation
really need a new one uhuu)
Basically Smule is an App for karaoke.
You can sing solo, open a duet or group singing or join others.
(If you love singing, this is a perfect app for you guys)
Available both in Play and Apple Store.

Did you guys click the link?
How did I sound? Tone deaf?

So, what I think of my singing voice?
Hmm, honestly..I think my voice sort of okay for Japanese songs.
But when it comes to singing in English or Korean,
like the heck I sound a lot like a tone deaf !
(I admit! uhuhu at least I'm aware of that)
Overall, my singing voice is below average.

I hope today's post is interesting for you guys.
and having fun reading 'em.
and yeah,

Til the next I.Fact.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment