Translate

Sunday 6 August 2017

I STEP ON A SHARD OF BROKEN GLASS

~ Hello there~

Just a random post
kekeke
Just like the title speaks, 2 days ago..
I accidentally stepped on a broken glass
(Why meeeeeeee~~~~!)


#FunFacts about me
(LOL)
In my whole life, I accidentally got cut from glass twice!
(Including 2 days ago)
My first was during at the hotel that I accidentally drop the glass
(obviously it breaks)
and while I had to pick up the broken pieces
(Thinking it was not that sharp)
I got cut!
//applause everyone//
LOL

I thought it was just a myth or some sort of drama that
you watched on TV where just a small touch
all of sudden you bleed.
//applause being skeptical//
Well~ that did happen to me tho
(serves me right, ahaa~)

So, the second time was two days ago
My dad dropped a glass container that morning.
My mom did throw away all the broken glass
(well almost all of the shards that scattered in the living room)
Apparently there was one shard left lying on the floor
(Lying low and Waiting to be stepped on by the unlucky victim, Which is Me!!)
Sheeeeesh!!

I woke a bit late that day and went to the living to open the windows
(Practically what I did every morning to let fresh air in)
Then just right before I wanted to go to the kitchen,
used almost at the same spot that I walked to get to the windows..
Walah~~~ I STEPPED ON THAT FREAKINGGG SHARD!!
(My sister said I gave out an ugly face when I stepped on the shard)

What a miracle I would say.
Why not eh, before the incident happened
My sister was dancing nonchalantly at the same spot
and she didn't step on the shard.
Whilst me, I just walked forth to the windows
(I escaped the shard)
and back to go to the kitchen
then~ *JXBSDHJF* happened

Lucky to be me
~heeeeeh~

Well that's it

Til next time

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment