Translate

Thursday 27 July 2017

I.FACT #15 MY 2 FAVORITE HUMAN FOREVER & ALWAYS

~ Hello there~

Welcome to "Me" Fact #15!!

So today's I'm gonna tell you guys..
My MOST favorite persons in the WHOLE WORLD!
(Aside from my mom LOL)



~Tadaaa~
Meet Zatil(Left) and Eng Yun(Right)
^^

They are real and true friend indeed!

Known Zatil for almost 8 years now and 
Eng Yun 12 years already!

So gurlzz am not gonna let you guys off the hook,
gonna stick by your side like a superglue. 
Tho not physically..parts of my soul will always be there.
Muahahaha
(Feels like a ghost ehehe)

Like any other type of besties.
We are Different.
With those differences we have;
we sort it out, embrace it and be more understanding of one another.

Mutual understanding and sprinkle sparkle of love, 
keeps us together^^

In case you girls reading these..
I would like to take the chance to apologize,
as I know I may be lacking here and there.
But hey, you girls  are always in my mind and heart.
Embedded deep down there of my kokoro.

Love you girls
^^
And all those years we've been together,
we rarely had fights and that's ah-mah-zing!!
Keep it up!
(I hope there's no pent up grudge)
kekeke

Well~
Thank you dear avid readers
(If I have one LOL, If you're not I shall thank you too)

That's it for today,

and guys~ If you're interested to know my prev I.Fact posts
Just click the link below:


(Plz just ignore my silly grammar mistakes/spelling/choice of word 
in my old posts. Too lazy to amend 'em kekeke)

Til the next I.Fact

xoxo

p.s. Feel free to join this I.Facts. I didn't copyright them LOL
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment