Translate

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Collection of Collector xoxo

You have my heart…and we’ll never be worlds apart…May be in magazines ho3 just kidding. Since I like to draw and sketch, so I LOVE to collect comic kind of magazine. Collection start since I was in form 2…when I went to Eng Hong Shop there’s a magazine shelf, well I just looking around that time not sure what to buy hahaha Then I see one of those magazines which attract my attention. So I bought it for $3.80…but before I buy I made sure the magazine didn’t has any torn or folded pages hahaha Then start my first collection the STARZ magazine…urban style magazine. The magazine is release twice a month and the price…sometimes change and cost me BND$6. As a collector I never care what price they put on the magazine…



Since that I buy different type of magazine like Utopia, Gempak & Kreko…even I put transparent cover to cover my magazine ho3. Love to read anything like Japanese comic cuz of…the scene...The storyboard…and the drawing. Well if you wanted to know more bout this magazine I talk bout, you should go to this website www.gempakstarz.com where you see it for yourself, except Kreko it is not under Gempakstarz. Get to know bout the mangaka too…
Sugoi wa nee…


No comments:

Post a Comment