Translate

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Do Something!!!

I know the school holidays is long especially for form 5 out there…if I’m not mistake our holidays is nearly 3 months. Maybe some of you have nothing fun to do at home, why don’t you make a list what to do rather than you do your everyday routine isn’t that right hahaha…
Well why you don’t go to Library nearby your home sometime . I’m sure least people go there cuz it is not teenagers favorite place…it a good place to gain knowledge. I’m sure some of you have forgotten what had you learn this year because you all never touch your book again and maybe some of you already keep it in boxes right after exam. Hahaha I know about it because my brother exactly did the same.
Or why don’t you guys help your mom and dad do chores at home This way you are In good shape because you are automatically work out when doing your chores . Don’t just sit at home eating snacks and watch TV you’ll be fat within a month…so go out-work out and get some fresh air and don’t be lazy…

No comments:

Post a Comment