Translate

Sunday 14 December 2008

Picnic at KB beach

I thought that after the ‘O’ Level Exam that I will get a job, rather than stayin' home doin' nothing. Well I didn’t get any job rite now cuz no job vacancies! My holidays are too long even I can’t stand..stayin @ home makes me crazy every single day. Cuz I don now wat 2 do, tryin to make a plan wat to do on that day but I can’t make it out. Hope I will not be lunatic during my longgggg holidays hahaha….



Anyway I hav picnic wif my best buddies 2day xoxo…




Date: 14th December 2008
Place: Pantai KB
Time: 1530 – 1800

Though not olz my frens come but I am still happy, cuz the picnic went smoothly. Well I would like to tell who came to the picnic…hmmm Azmi, As3, Waie, Han, Of coz me, EY, Mirza aka Fizah…and we olz Eat like we never eat before Don noe wat 2 say wat’s goin on da picnic hahaha…wat I now dat we juz eat n eat hahaha…
Well jz dat I wan 2 say 4r 2day ho3…ureshii














No comments:

Post a Comment