Translate

Friday 3 February 2017

BATTLEFIELD & INNISFREE- PART 1

Hey there beauty~!

As promise, I'm gonna do INNISFREE review
to battle my acne-prone, oil and red complexion skin.
Did I win?
You'll find out by the end of this post..
so~ keep reading^^

So what is Innisfree?




Thanks to dear bestie who bought me Innisfree skincare
products for my birthday!
I really, really Really appreciated it
\(^o^)/
Thanks for introducing me these new babies
to try out and show me awesome results!

So what Innisfree products I've been using?

1. Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask
2. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Serum
3. Innisfree The Green Tea Seed Cream
4. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Masks

So let's start with the
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

Innisfree offers two type of clay mask.
One is as shown as above and the other one
is the Jeju Volcanic Pore Clay Mask.

What it is
6-in-1 Pore care: 
Shrinks pores + Controls sebum + Exfoliates + Deeply cleanses + Brightens tone + Cools 


Winner of 22 Global Beauty Awards 


1. What is the Super volcanic pore mask?

Jeju volcanic clay is made from minerals released by volcanic explosions in Jeju. 
It's categorized as a preserved alkaline resource 
and is effective in removing sebum and other impurities. 
(Contains 6,020 mg of Jeju volcanic clay) 


2. Strong removal of sebum thanks to the Super volcanic capsules 

As the capsule bursts, the mask exfoliates and removes dead skin cells. 
The AHA ingredient chemically exfoliates and smooths out skin. 



3. Clear, Contracted, and Refreshed Pores! 

The strong absorption of sebum and cooling effect of the clay refreshes the skin and contracts pores.
What else you need to know
Super volcanic clay vs Original volcanic clay 
-Super volcanic pore clay mask: Great for treating pores! 
-Volcanic pore clay mask (Original): Great for controlling sebum!

My Review:
For 100ml I've been using this product for two months now,
and there is still left. Maybe about 50ml left now.
Been using this since December 2016 till today
and I know I will still using this product
in the future.

As I was so desperate to get instant result
(my skin was really acne-prone that time and it got really
serious and I had to see a doctor)
for the first week, I used it on alternate days
after using my usual facial wash. For the second week
onward, I started to use it every single day.
My mom was worried that it may harm my skin.
Alhamdulillah
result started to show.
My acne dried out and weeks after that
acne start to clear out from my face.
Wohooo!!!

To summarize within a month my skin
getting better and better each day.
My oily and reddish skin
almost gone now.
Acne still coming out once in a while
but not big one and I still manage
to clear em' all out of my face.
ehee.

The best thing is that, I know I am not exaggerating
on how great this product is, because when I met my Uni lecturer
this week, my lecturer compliment me on how my skin is getting better.
She told me, "Katie, it's nice to see your skin not flaring up anymore.
(see, even my lecturer knows how bad my face looks like before uhuu)
What's left now is just scar from the acne. Just don't worried
about it. It'll be gone soon."
Thank you for your kind word.
\(^0^)/
It really lift up my mood.
Ehee

What's other product Im using after the
Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask?
Will continue on my next post

That's it for today

xoxo

p.s. for more info on above product please click below link
Super Volcanie Pore Clay Mask
(check out their official website)


No comments:

Post a Comment