Translate

Monday 6 February 2017

BATTLEFIELD & INNISFREE- PART 3(FINAL)

Hi there beauties~!

Today's gonna be the last product review
for my Battlefield & Innisfree final chapter.

Missed out the previous chapters click the link below:

Today's product review:

4. Innisfree It's Real Squeeze Masks




Before sheet masks were only famous for offering hydration boost to your skin.
Today sheet masks are not limited to that,
they offer many benefits such as help to make your skin radiant,
smooth, hydrated, anti-aging and etc.

However to get all these sorts of goodies for your skin,
you need to invest lots of money just to buy different
types of sheet masks.
It's very rare to see a single sheet of mask offers 5
different benefits.
Nevertheless, if wearing sheet masks
works on you then it is worth of investment.


My Review:
I've been trying out many different brands of sheet masks.
Only few are suitable.
(really~ really~few)
Because before I really didn't know that my skin is sensitive
and may react badly to some products.

How I know it's not suitable for me?

Yeap! I do have some bad memories with sheet masks.
Well~ after applying the sheet mask on me face
my skin instantly react by signaling me with tingling sensation
on my face. When it come to worse situation,
irritation that it is sooo itchy and sometimes inflammation.
and the next morning~
My skin was over hydration and become more oily.

So, how about Innisfree sheet masks?

Alhamdulillah^^ 
not few, but some of their masks are suitable for me.
Well, not all of the squeeze mask.
Some are okay~ and some are not so okay.
What I mean not so okay is..
it's just a normal sheet masks and it is not that effective.
You guys can see the sheet masks honest ratings and reviews
from all over the world at innisfree official website.
(Find the link at the end of this post)

How frequent I'm using the sheet mask?

For my skin type
(oily, sensitive, red and acne-prone)
I usually use it once a week.
Unless my skin feel tighten and dehydrate,
I may wear twice or 3 times a week.

What Beauty Gurus say?

Some beauty gurus claimed that using sheet masks
once or twice a day is more effective than using
'em or twice a week.
Well~ I agree if you have normal, dry and 
combination skin types.
However, I don't really recommend to those have
super oily and acne prone skin to use them once and twice a day.
You may use them on every alternate days.
And see the sheet masks efficacy.
If it is suitable and show desired results, 
then why not use them everyday.
Good luck on that^^

That's all for my innisfree reviews.


til then.


xoxo


P.S. I don't get paid for these reviews. lol.


For your reference:

Meet Korea No.1 Sheet Mask

No comments:

Post a Comment