Translate

Friday 10 February 2017

PRESCRIBE ACNE PRONE MEDICATION. DOES IT WORK?

Hello there~!

Today's post is about my another review on acne products 
as prescribed by my doctor.


In case you haven't read my previous post..
I was non-stop complaining how my skin become
worst each day last year.
It was really a battlefield for my skin.
fuhhh~

All that has become my past.
Acne are 'almost' gone now.
About 99.98% my skin clear from acne.
^^
Now I'm focusing on treating my acne scars.
This is challenging, since my skin is fair..
so all these scars are visible.

Before I get out of topic..

So in December I had to see a doctor considering
how dreadful my condition was.
And she advised me on what should I eat and etc..
anyway~ here are the products..

Prescribed medication:

1. Benzac AC5
2. T3 Mycin(Clindamycin lotion)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Benzac AC5

Review:
Honestly~ hmmm
I think my skin is already get used to benzoyl peroxide
that it doesn't make a big different.
Why I said this is because I have been using Oxy for these past few years
(been using them seven years ago)
except that my acne was not really serious unlike last year.


I use Oxy cover, Oxy 5 and when it was not enough and
I want a maximum strength I use oxy 10
reault: those acne bump gone overnight if you are a first time user
LOL
  If you have been using it like 2 or more years now
your skin start to build protective resistant
and Oxy 10 will heal the acne 2-3 days
(it's getting slower)
The bad thing about oxy 10 is, it overdry your skin
making your skin flaky and in worst case scenario, 
your skin peel off
(that's means it is too strong for you)
so better revert back to oxy 5

Anyway~ Benzac AC5 does what Oxy did.
But my skin did not peel off.
It works for me and I have been using it for two months now.
The application is only once at night before you sleep.
I rate this product 3/5.

For more review, click the link below:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
T3 MYCIn
Review:
I wanna praise this product and
I really LOVEEEE IT!
It really works for me!

It help to control my acne and dry them at the same time.
After a month using this,
Oh Lord~ result shows!
It is effective!

I have been using this for two months now
and still using it.
It is in the form of liquid and only apply to affected areas.
Application: 2 times a day
The bad thing about this product is..
the smell is too strong.
(I was afraid at that time thinking it may cause brain damage. I hope Not!)

Overall this T3 Mycin is a must try 
and I rate it 4/5
(If remove my acne scars then I give it 5/5 LOL)

That's all for today post.
Fell free to ask any questions.

Til then.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment