Translate

Monday 3 April 2017

COFFEE FIELD CAFE @LITTLE SOHO

~Hello~

Been a week I'm away from blogging
Last week was a bit restless
that my bad irregular sleeping habit returned.
Thank God no pimple emerge.

Anyway~
Me and my friend went to new cafe
for an interview.

Photo stolen from my friend's IG LOL
It is located in Little Soho new building at Batu Besurat
(Next to Shabulicious Restaurant building)


We conduct the interview with the operating manager of this cafe.
Well~ it was actually for our final year project.
The operating manager is my friend's friend and 
previously had his own franchise business.
So we interviewed him for his franchise business.
(Coffee Field is not a franchise business, it's local own)

He started his own franchise business at a young age. How cool is that? 

We really like how the ambiance and the outside setting of this cafe.
This cafe recently open on 19th March 2017.


It is really comfy here
^^

The Soft Launch Menu
Just temporary one
They will add more in the future

What I had for lunch..

Caffe Latte
cuz I felt so sleepy especially in the afternoon

Rate: 2/5
Reason: Too sweeeeeeet. 
But still like the taste of the freshly brewed coffee


Honey Garlic Pizza and US Fries

~Yummmmmy~
Food rate: 4/5
Reason: Fries was delicious and so is its dipping sauce!
The pizza was so cheezylicious too!

Coffee Field Cafe IG

I'm sure gonna visit here again
to try out the other food they serve here
and I hope my drink won't be too sweet again.

Til next time.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hey katie i think you should buat interview lagi with him and post arah blog mu. hehe. kira buat full cafe review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha inda tekabir sis. ane pun kme interview psl ea punya old bsnes. This cafe his dad punya. Nice ambience plg cafe nya ane.

      Delete