Translate

Sunday 26 March 2017

HIKING @BUKIT TEMPAYAN PISANG

~Hello there~

So this week 24-03-2017, for hiking we went to 
Bukit Tempayan Pisang in Serasa.

at the peak of the hill
I almost gt lost trying to reach the place
since I drove there myself.
Thank God my hunch was right
and I arrived safely tho I'm the last person reach there kekeke

Before we enter the forest we hike the road first
believe me or not it was quite tirring
hueee


The night before we go for hiking,
it was pouring rain.
So, as expected the soil was squissshyyy
and the trail was slippery.
Never mind that,
I was breathing profusely here.
Made me thirstttty
haishhh


We made a lot of stops before 30 mins or reaching the peak.

Once you reached the peak,
The view here is breathe taking!
plus the forest here seems like undisturbed
unlike in Shahbandar
where it is a usual choice for hikers.





After 10 minutes break we went down.
We made a few stops at the caves there
(thank god there's no bat hanging inside)

Gua Harimau aka Tiger's Cave

Not to worry, it's not an actual tiger's den.
If it was..
you won't be able to read my today's post
LOL



The mosquitoes here really~ REALLLLY LOVE ME
they kept swarming in front of my face.
It really annoyed me..
maybe my Blood that day smells exquisitely deliciouss
that they all had to attack me
haiyaaa


Alhamdulillah~
and we done hiking for this week.


This week summary:


Til next time,

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment