Translate

Saturday 18 March 2017

I.FACT #14 BLOGGING SINCE 2008 AND ITS PURPOSE

~Hello there~

Welcome to 'Me' Fact #14

So today's post,
I'm gonna talk about when did I actually start blogging
and why I start blogging.





I've been blogging since December 2008
(Since I just completed my GCE O'level exam in November)
So it has been 9 years since I started blogging.

Some of you must have been curious why my posts
doesn't amount up to at least around 250-300 posts
for these past 9 years
(my current total posts = 132)

Well actually~
If I'm not mistaken, back in 3-4 years ago I filtered my posts.
(Filtered = deleted)
Especially posts including pictures of me and my friends
wearing 'smexy' clothing or any pictures of us that
doesn't covered our awrah.
And just recently, again I filtered my old posts last week.
LOL

Why Blogging?
Since I was around at the age of 10-11,
I love to write and keep a journal of my daily fun activities as a child.
I still keep on writing in my journal until in the year 2008.
When I had my very first own laptop and since I like Internet surfing so much.
Then, one day I stumbled upon an online journal.
The online journal website was designed beautifully.
So then, it struck me..
why I don't make one.
So here I am, having my very own online journal.

So basically, the purpose of me blogging is..
to keep all those memories I had in my life
and wrote them in details on how much fun I had.
How much I enjoyed my life and being grateful to be born.
(some posts about me ranting)
Nevertheless, it is my passion in writing keep me blogging til today.
And I hope, I will keep on writing til it's time for me to go.
uhuhuhu

~Til next time~

xoxo

p.s. dear future grandchildren I hope you're reading your nana ranting in this blog
lol



2 comments: