Translate

Tuesday 14 March 2017

100 FACTS ABOUT ME CONTINUATION (SINCE FEBRUARY 2014)

~Hello there~

kinda busy these past few days.
Been commuting from KB-Bandar since Saturday.
That was the most tiring weekend since I drive.
Hueeee

Yesterday I went to my high school cuz
actually my parent was invited to hear a talk
about "Where to go after GCE O' Level." 
Instead my dad asked me to attend as the guardian for my lil sister.
The talk was from 9.45am - 12.00pm.
Well~ I kinda of escaped half way cuz I almost fell asleep
LOL

~Anyway~
Let's talk about today's post topic.
I realized I didn't finished my 
100 Facts about Me mission
aiyaya



It's not even half way through yet
I only managed to write up to fact #13
It seems like I didn't know myself that well
(nah~ just joking too busy with myself)
kekekeke

Well here are the links of my previous posts
since February 2014
(I know it's hard to believe that I didn't manage to finish these facts)
silly me

A brief introduction:

About how practically I hate zombie tho today
 I'm 80% cure from this phobia:

I caught flu or/and fever once a year:

My fav colors and I still do:

What kind of person am I:

Find out why I really hate deep-fry style of cooking:

I used Fair & Lovely:

My face shape:

Nowadays maybe not, YES I Forgive but NOT Forget:

My dream to become a seiyuu:

My First Love experienced:

My First car:

My preference tho I'm kind of into color lip balm today:

I don't know how to swim before, but now I do:
(Alhamdulillah)

Well that's all of the I.Fact that I managed to write.
I shall continue them in the near future.
Let's explore more about me.

Til next time.

xoxo

p.s. Feel free to join this I.Facts. I didn't copyright them LOL
Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment