Translate

Monday 7 April 2014

Frustration with Graduation Robe

Hello~

Huhuhuhu
am quite frustrated these days, searching for my graduation robe. Well last Saturday, I went to my Uni with 2 of my classmates to ask about our graduation robe. So we visited the school admin to ask about it, and they confirmed with us they did not provide the rental services. Haaa~

Anyhow the staff did help though, by telling us to find one of the engineering lecturer that might know about how to obtain our graduation robe. So we went all the way to the lab, and that lecturer is nowhere to be found. To be expected. Fuh~

So my friends and I just stroll to the business department in hope to find any lecturer that may have any idea where to get our robe. Thankfully, one of or lecturer know where to find our graduation robe. Our robe is tailored at one of the tailor shop that specialize making graduation robe for our Uni in Batu Besurat.

So, my friend drove us there and asked about our graduation robe. However it's too late for us, because all the robes are already rented.
Pfft!
dudududud~

We met the shop owner and she's very nice to us. She told us the only option left for us is to make a new robe which cost $360. We were baffled that time. Anyway the shop owner tried to help us, as she claimed she knows some of her acquaintances' child may rent us the robe. So we just left our contact number to her.
So currently...we are waiting for the calls.

HOPE~

Well i did my best to find another option by asking my friend and a senior..well they are not much of any help either. And~! One of 'em didn't even replied my text. I know you read my message. So called a Friend.

UNTIL THE END~

If no one would lent it, I guess I don't have any other choice. I shall wait till September since my graduation is been pushed back to October. 

NOW~

I shall do my best to find any means to see any decent girl who would love to lent me her precious robe to me. No worry senpai, I shall take good care of it and I also pay cash.

Til then~

P.s. Regret that am not working right now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment