Translate

Saturday 5 April 2014

MY LAST HND SCHOOL ALLOWANCE

Annyeong~ Hi~

Woahh~ Oh woah~
Am quite happy this April because our retained 3 months school Allowance was out
early this April which amount to a total of BND$900!!!!
That's quite a lot!
Alhamdulillah~

If our $48/month not deducted
our total 3 months allowance would be..
BND$1044!!!
wow WOW~!

Anyway am really thankful!~
Ureshii~ ne~

However with that $900..
I need to identify my needs and wants carefully
Ya know..
With that amount of money there's always problems
Huhuhu

I need $500 to pay my school hostel
and,
Less than $100 for school fees + insurance
and,
$350- If there's no other choice that I really need to buy my graduation robe with the headscarf
or
$150 - Possible rental cost if am lucky enough to find a senior who kind enough letting me borrow her graduation robe
and,
$100 - for my skin care and hair treatment products
and lastly,
$100-$200 - Fixing my laptop screen. I hope it would cost me less than $150

So~
How much is left for my wants?
Roughly...
NON!!! $0!!!
I try estimated the total costs and ruling out all the possibilities..
 the cheapest cost they would charge me,
but still..
there's not much left for me 
huhuhuhu

Here I am planing to buy health products that my dear friend offer me
It seems I can't afford it
why~ O why~?

All this budget planning make me wanna cry so badly
I really need to pay all the above!!!
I have no choice

And again when I entered my Uni as a second year,
3 months allowance will be retained from July - September
and it will be out around Oct/Nov
wahhh~
again living almost penniless

aiyayayaya

That's all for today my friend
Money involve talking make me want to faint
cuz there's a lot of thing i.e. necessary spending 

~Money In~ Money Out~ 
Like a River that no one can intervene its flow

P.s. My long awaited $900~ Why are you leaving me so soooon~!

No comments:

Post a Comment