Translate

Tuesday 15 April 2014

I.FACT #11 - My First Car

Hello~

Hooo I was worried whether can I really posts 100 Facts by the end of this year. 
Chaiyo2 I really need to work hard to finish all these I.Facts
tehee
Anyway~ here we are..
Welcome to I.Fact #11 - My First Car
~Vroomm Vroomzzz~

So guys, What is your first car?
A brand new one or a Second-hand(Used) Car?
Well for me, My first car is a Used Car
Tadaaa~
My car look just like this, was to lazy to go downstairs to take picture of my own car.
It is Toyota Rav4 L series
and it's quite old.
Auto or Manual? If you asked me
Well it's Auto AHAHAHAHA

Actually my dad want to buy me a brand new car.
It's either..
Suzuki Alto
or,
Hyundai I10
Whilst I want..
Toyota Vios

My father didn't want to buy me this
huhuhu
since my eldest brother had this one before and got into car accident
It's a total wreckage 2 years ago
I think it brought bad memories to my dad

It's best to buy a new car though,
But here's the problem..
I am very pick regarding the size of a car.
I don't like small size car though it's cute
I prefer medium size and big car despite am quite petite
LOL

In the end since am so picky about car,
my father bought me a used car from someone he know
and it costs...secret 
ehee
rather than my father bought me a new one, he saved up a lot of money.
since my father like to buy things cash and he doesn't like the idea of installment.
Plus..eldest brother will be married soon
So we need tons of cash for the engagement and wedding ceremonies
I would say this year our family spending will went KABOOOM!!!

Anyhow..thanks dad for buying me a car
I don't really mind it's a used car though
as long it's Auto and can be used
eheee
Alhamdulillah

Till den folks

P.s. Today, My first time went shopping with my mom only and was scare to drive since there's no experienced driver beside me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment