Translate

Thursday 10 April 2014

I.FACT #10 - FIRST LOVE

~Hello~

It's been a while I didn't post a new fact about me.
So here it is..
I.FACT #10 - FIRST LOVE

Everyone will experience their first sweet love before or after married.
I am not talking about TRUE LOVE
because FIRST LOVE and TRUE LOVE are two different thing
Anyway~
Am here to talk about my First Love
Quite childish actually because I never thought that I would fall in love with such type of person.
That time my standard for a guy for me to totally fall in love with was quite high.
However, my first love was totally 100% opposite type.

I was in deniable state for 2 years
After that I realized that I must really like that guy so much
Could you believe me I like that guy for almost 7 years and I never confess.
Well I think it better be that way 

It's been 2 years I try my best to forget him and
Alhamdulillah
with time flies by
I managed to forget my feelings for him
thanks to my closest friends since I talk about this matter with 'em

 so,
Today..
it's funny that I am seriously happy being SINGLE
throughout my teenage life
I never been in serious relationship ,
though I had 1-3 in cyber world that time
but we never met so I know that that kind of relationship
won't last long and will never be serious one.

Now,
What I am looking for is..
TRUE LOVE called Husband
A relationship that last long till death separate us  

a Relationship that Allah give Barakah to,
Who he is and where he might be..
I will wait for you
tehee

Till next time 

P.s. Alhamdulillah finally found someone who would lent the graduation robe thanks to my friend FaizahHMS


2 comments:

  1. soon ah soon :p

    btw mana sewa grad robe ah? whatsapp akuuuu hahahha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahahahaha not that kind of soon :P

      jap ye~ otw wassap u

      Delete