Translate

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Plain Chiffon Shawl

~Hello~

Today it's about headscarf for Muslims
and today it's about Shawl
It's been quite a trend in Brunei two years ago and til today,
It's still a quite hot item for Hijabsters all around the world.
There are patterned type with all sort of designs

with different type of materials used to make these shawls

Anyway my focus here is Plain Chiffon Shawls
I am in LOVE with these shawls despite they are so plain

I already have some of these in my collection
I have Black, Dark Brown, Maroon Red, Orange, Dark Green and Soft Vanilla Color
But mine is customs made Chiffon Shawls and it's half-moon
My Close friend sold these shawls to me and it's quite cheap

What I mean by custom made is that I request for the colors and the size of the shawls
I usually request for 2 Metre long for full coverage
I would say it's XL size
Normal size Shawl usually 1.5 Metre long or less

Why I like Chiffon type?
It's because it's easy to style it

Wonder where I get the pictures above?
Interested to purchase or you just want to have a look?
Here's the link
shawlbyvsnow.com
sugarscarf.com

Have a look at their site and they even teach you how to style your hijab with many different styles

Til next time

P.s. Will show you my Half-moon shawls next time

No comments:

Post a Comment