Translate

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Belated 22nd BIRTHDAY Surprise


   yoHOOo~ Annyeong~ mushi2~

Wat r everyone up to?eheee currently m reli enjoy my super long holidayssss (3mths sems break) well usually ppl will look for part time jobs but it's hard to find one in my area uhuuuu
(i oso want sm xtra pocket money)

nwy last sunday (12th May,2013) we celeb one of our closest friend birthday

Soooo here are the picturess

still at the same restaurant but different table LOL
(was kinda waiting for the waitress to clear our table at the moment)
                                                                             
this is our circle~ the craziest and the loudest of all.
Can't control ourselves wen we meet up.
People will give "The look" when we are together ahaa...

nwy me n zatil wore tees that we designed for ourselves tehee 

Picture

this was skecthed by Zatil, kawaii nee reli love it..
feels like wana xchange her tee with mine



Picture
this one sketched by me..hagagaga it's almost a year for me not sketching anything uhuuu

Amal's tee also drawn by zatil, sadly i don have any picture of it..
well for me..i only do the wording kekekekeke cuz m not confident wif my sketch =.=

nwy plz do visit here..to read more about the tees:
 http://cherryreflection.weebly.com/3/post/2013/05/create-your-own-tee.html

well i tink that's all
Cheers~


Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied




2 comments:

  1. ' Nooo! You cannot have my tee ahaha ndadeh ' ;p

    ReplyDelete