Translate

Tuesday 28 May 2013

VAMPIRE KNIGHT END

Hye~

Today I jz gonna update u guyz esp Vampire Knight fan out der. Huhuhuhuhuhuhu jz done reading it few minutes ago and i can't believe the manga jz end like that. Quite expected tho who with who..but the ending is really unexpected. M quite unsatisfied with the ending..cuz I don't really get it and the story line sort of hanging just like that.


Anyway here is the manga..jz save few pages only to show u guys
kaname is dying cuz he took his heart out and put into  the furnace so that
association weapons (anti-vampires weapons)  can be made/revived

kaname give his blessing so Zero and Yuki can be together
Anyhow Zero and Yuki did live after thousands of years together and here come the part I don' understand. I don't get the clear picture after Kaname is revived as Human. Is Yuki still alive? How bout Zero? Gahaaa!!! more and more questions pop out in my mind. There's a part where Yuki said she would give up her life to turn Kaname into human after she lived happily ages wif zero and her daughters.

Vampire Knight 93 - Page 47

Vampire Knight 93 - Page 48
Yuki and Zero daughters 
Then after I click the next page Kaname become human. Well there's no Yuki! Maybe she did sacrificed her life for Kaname. Then how bout Zero?!..Aigooo
Vampire Knight 93 - Page 49
Kaname become Human.. ~ and it end HERE! fullSTOP! =.=

Vampire Knight Chapter end at its 93rd Chapter.
Can't wait for the anime to come out. I guess it's season 3 and might show different ending.
Hope I like it LoL
Well I think that's all for today
I did update myself wif Love So Life, Kuroshitsuji and Vampire Knight.
Anyhow those two manga still keep me excite except for Vampire Knight that already ended
Till we meet again


Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

2 comments:

  1. ' Zero sama should be with me instead...make me a vampire and I'll live with him for thousand and thousand of years... ' T.T :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahaha tragic ending xD alololololo sabo aje lerrr..

    ReplyDelete