Translate

Wednesday 29 May 2013

MY MOBILE PHONES HISTORY

Hello folks~ how's everybody?

eheee ok today topic is Mobile Phones and Me. ahaaa random me xD maybe it's because I've been thinking a lot to buy new smartphone. Well I usually buy new phone after my phones gt serious illness. LoL

What I mean here is, illness such as..poor internet connection..loading too long and also because of been using it almost a year(this one is one of my silly reason =.= after a year, then change to a new phone. What am I thinking..as if I'm rich pfft!)
Well let's introduce you my first phone..

Siemen C25

LoL dear teenagers outder you must be shocked! xD Above is my first mobile quite bulky. Well it was not entirely mine..I shared with my dad. Plus my dad is not really know about technology kind of stuff. So I used it a lot. My dad only used it for calling only cuz he doesn't know how to do the text messaging =.=

This phone doesn't do much. You can used it either for call or txt messaging. I used this phone when I was 11 years old. Don't know why during my age I love gadgets, phone and PC that time. And I've been using this phone for 2-3 years (i guess, don really remember) 

Anyway after Siemen C25 died (LOL i mean the battery leaked and thus we considered it cannot be used anymore) So my father bought new one. Tada~

Nokia 2300

Not as bulky like Siemen this one quite light. And gt xtra features..well I can remember it have radio and games (classisc games xD like snakes2, Space Impact and Opposites) but no internet. What a pain that time aigooo. Again m still sharing using this with my dad.

So after 4-5 years
(this phone experinced  many critically falls and still survive)
so i decided to buy new one just for me.
B.Mobile Pike

It's actually not a mobile phone..it's a broadband. Still I can use it for call and text messaging but if i wana use internet need to connect it with my laptop. Ahaaa it's portable broadband "stay connected" so that i can access internet anywhere i want, as long i bring my laptop with me. At first it's hard and m kinda slow to type word by word as the keypad is 360. Nevertheless after a year PIKE dead (Overcharge of electricity..my fault =.=)

So I end up buy a second-hand phone from my neighbour since I don't have much money that time. hu~
Well I sort of like it since it's cheap and it's slide type of phone. eheee



Huawei U3300

B.Mobile sell this phone $99 which is considered very cheap that time. And i bought it for $15 from my neigbour LOL cuz he already bought new phone which is much cool than this xD
However I used this phone for 7 months top i guess ahahahahha.

So before enter university I pampered myself with Nokia C5-03 which I bought one and half years ago (2010)

Bought same one as above..love green that time. I bought brand new one and not a second-hand(used phone) and that time if i'm not mistaken it's recently release in the market.

Then funny thing happen I tried to sold this phone after only 3 months using it. Cuz I wana buy sony ericcson vivaz (Red)
Before I buy Nokia C5-03 I did compare it with Sony Vivaz above. The salesgirl really try to persuade me to buy the Sony Vivaz instead of Nokia. Well of course becasue of her comission in selling this phone. That time Nokia C5-03 worth $249 whereas Sony Vivaz $300+ (don't really remembr =.=) However I end up buying Nokia cuz m trying to save money tho I can afford Sony Vivaz. Bye2 Sony I adore you cuz of your colour and au'some features T_T

Time goes by~ and my Nokia C5-03 already age 1 year and here come my feeling to buy new one =.= 
So I end up buying B.mobile Pure. Well I bought it for $50 since it's been used by my brother's friend. However after 2 months this silly phone have problem with its touch screen keypad.


Guess what?! since i've put password so that my lil sister won't able to see what's inside my phone and I afraid she might accidentally call the police using my phone;  However...after several tries to log in my phone my lil sister act as if nothing happen. And it's gone so bad that I can't log in since i turn off the internet, you  know, when after several tries you try to log in your phone if you forget the password then google mail/password is acquired. I was really mad that time cuz i turn off the network in my phone so how i can access it when i can't sign in. Sheesh!

So I end up continuing using my Nokia..tho the screen sometime jammed. and I keep switch on and off repeatedly =.=.

Well not long after that before my work placement, I bought Sony Ericsson Pro that worth as much as my school allowance $348
 

Isn't she's a beauty..as replacement to Sony Vivaz red color Eheee..well m been using it till today. Been using it almost a year now...sooo m thinking to buy a new one LOL
Haaaa if this phone does't always pop out giving "Your.....is not responding" choose "Wait or Force Close" maybe I don't give a thought to buy new smartphone =.= 
It sounds like computer now  "Not responding~"
and that notification keep poping out and it really annoyed me gahhh!!!
M trying to save my money here uhuuu

Well here are some smartphones that i might buy 
Sony Xperia P
Sony Xperia SL

Well am still contemplating to buy either these two or should I buy it soon or shall i wait.
Hmmm... let's see until when my patience with the "Not responding" notifications how long I can bear with it

Well I think that's all for today.
Till we meet again


Copyrights go to their rightful owners 
No copyright infringement is intended or implied

No comments:

Post a Comment