Translate

Monday 6 May 2013

TODAY'S EXAM~

girlemoHye~

Ahahahahaha just passing by...and trying to be more active blogging ehehehehe. Well it's kinda sad that wen one of my fren was like "why u no delete ur blog since ur not active anymore"
Huhuhuhuhuhu n i was like "Nooooo!"(well said it in my head tho) cuz i still wana do blogging cuz i love to write or might as well say "typing" since it's no literally writing as in using pen LoL



Well most of the time i did try to post sth den der's always problem..n the major problem is that it's hard for me to get INTERNET CONNECTION and even if i did manage to cnct sometimes it's SUPER SLOW den wat epen - m demotivated to update gahhh pandaemoticon

enuf said it's a bless that today connection was quite strong n fastcrabemoticon

anyway~ today's exam paper was SERVICES MARKETING. Well i was quite unproductive yesterday to study but reaching at midnight i can't sleep. Pfft! nwy to replace my not so good habit sleeping late..i studied real hard instead..memorizing everytings till 3AM today. funny i don feel stress at all but nervous whehther i can memorized it all.

anyhow, todays paper...well..ummm....how shld i put it. Not that hard and also not that easy toolittlekittyemoticon
Well m hoping to get merit for this module. However group assignment might affect my MERIT FUTURE (huhuhuhuh why o why~~) plussss my Marketing Control and Branding (MCB) paper last saturday was like tuzkicrazyrabbitemo

feel like wana jump of my apartment's roof after answering the paper. Even if i get a PASS for it, i will truly be happe (Wat u give is wat u get =.=") anyway i did work hard to understand all the concept. It's just that wat i studied all jumbled up in my brain during the exam. If i get a MERIT for (MCB) it's a MIRACLE  and m bless (hope that can really happen to me)

well now m suppose to study for my last paper tomorrow..it's just that seeing some of my friends already had their exam ends today make me sooo jelly girlemoticonn awaken my holiday mood (as if i don have anyting tomoro)

Well i tink that's all, need get back to study now.

Till next time

Disclaimor: any and all .gifs posted and or reblogged are not mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment